Summer Bucket List (2.0)



Hellooo!

Hope you're all good and having a great summer so far! I'm doing pretty well. My summer's alright too so far.
I love summer. I can't really say that it's my favourite season, because I love all seasons and every season has its perks and downsides (although there are not many downsides of summer to be honest haha) but I still really love summer.
And one of the reasons why I love summer is because there are so many great things you can do!

Last year I've also wrote a post about my Summer Bucket List, but I was not very successful with keeping up on it... 
So this year I added a few points and crossed out a few others, so that I will hopefully do better.


Here it is:

  • go on vacation
  • go to the beach
  • water ballon fight
  • city trip to Vienna (everything's planned already and I'm so excited!!)
  • open air cinema
  • get a tan (a fake one would count too lol)
  • star gazing
  • BBQs with great people
  • read a few books 
  • go on a bike trip
  • go to a festival
  • make ice cream/popsicles
  • party! (party outside???!!! PLS)
  • throw a houseparty (as soon as my parents are on vacay!)
  • be happy and have a great summer!

Some are more likely to be achieved than others but I'll give my best! 

Tell me about your bucket list if you have one, and please remember this:
Don't let others ruin your summer! You're great, strong and beautiful and you'll have a great time with great people! 


xx



Comments

Popular Posts